Does your office inspire you? Is it beautiful to look at? Or does it have aging washed out Matisse prints on the wall?
If so... take a little bit of time (16 minutes) to watch or listen to this interview with my client Michele Theberge.
She is a professional artist and has some great tips on how to use art in your office:
- The link between art in a workspace and productivity/creativity
- How to find original and affordable artwork (including Michele's favorite website)
- Whether it's worth rotating artwork or not
- How to be be sure you're picking the right number of pieces for your office
- The mindset behind creating an inspiring, art infused office
Do you have inspiring artwork in your office space? Let us know below!
Office Organizing Expert Kacy Paide loves to do what most people hate: organize offices & paper. She works with folks who are desperate for a more functional, more beautiful, more inspiring office. Kacy has been a Professional Organizer since 2001 and has worked with over 500 clients. Call her crazy, but she loves a good mess and wants to fix yours. Based in Silver Spring, MD, Kacy is nationally available for consulting & speaking. Reach her at 202.262.1207 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn about Skype consultations here. Watch video lessons on office organizing here. Receive your free list of 100 Ways to Organize Your Office at www.theinspiredoffice.com